CHANGES TO THE SITE OR TERMSCaravel Global Investments Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue this website (in whole or in part) at its sole discretion with or without notice to you. You agree that Caravel Global Investments Ltd. will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of this website or any part thereof. Caravel Global Investments Ltd. further reserves the right, at any time, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access or use of the Site, the Content, or any other matter, in its sole discretion. Any modification to the Terms shall become effective when posted. Any access or use of this site or any content by you after the posting of the revised Terms shall constitute your agreement to such revised terms. No modification to these Terms shall be valid or enforceable against Caravel Global Investments Ltd. unless expressly agreed to by Caravel Global Investments Ltd. in a writing signed by a duly authorised officer of Caravel Global Investments Ltd.
TERM AND TERMINATIONThese Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use this website. Caravel Global Investments Ltd.may terminate these Terms or discontinue operation of this website without notice to you, at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, without liability, including but not limited to if you breach any of these Terms. In the event of termination of these Terms with respect to you, you will no longer be authorised to access or use this website or any Content. In the event of a termination of these Terms or termination of your access to and use of this website, Sections 3 to 14 of these Terms shall survive and continue in full force and effect. Further, all rights granted by you shall remain in full force and effect and Caravel Global Investments Ltd. shall be permitted, but shall not have any obligation, to delete any of your personal data collected in the operation of this website unless otherwise required by law.
SITE LICENSE SITE CONTENTA) License. Subject to these Terms, Caravel Global Investments Ltd. grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access this website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorised access to or use of this website or the Content is a breach of these Terms and may be a violation of the law. B) This website Content. Unless specifically permitted herein, no information, materials, files, videos, or other content (collectively “Content”) comprising, contained in or distributed through this website may be reproduced in any form or used by you without the prior written consent of Caravel Global Investments Ltd. This website and the Content found therein are the property of Caravel Global Investments Ltd., its licensees and/or licensors. This website and the Content are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that Caravel Global Investments Ltd.or its clients, business partners, licensees or licensors (as applicable) own and shall retain the exclusive right, title and ownership in and to all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in this website and all Content. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor or copy any part of this website or any of the Content. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to obtain the source code of, grant a security interest in, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer or exploit the website, the Content, any technology or software relating thereto, or any portion of any of the foregoing. All copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on this website or any Content must be retained and displayed at all times.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONSThis website and the content contained in and disseminated from this website are provided “as is,” “as available,” and without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, accuracy, and fitness for a particular purpose (all of such implied warranties and representations being hereby expressly disclaimed). You assume the entire risk (i) as to your access to and use of this website, and your selection and use of any content obtained through or from this website; and (ii) that this website and/or the content will meet your requirements, be accurate or reliable, have any level of quality or meet your expectations. Caravel Global Investments Ltd. makes no warranty or representation that your access to and use of this website or the content will be uninterrupted, virus free, error-free or completely secure. you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system hardware or software, or for any loss of data or other damages, relating to your use of this website or content. No advice, information or content, whether oral or written, obtained by you from, through or in connection with your use of this website or the content, will create or provide any warranty or representation on the part of Caravel Global Investments Ltd.(as hereinafter defined). Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, the liability of Caravel Global Investments Ltd. shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
USER CONDUCT PROHIBITED ACTIVITIESYou agree that you shall not post, publish, submit or otherwise disseminate through the Site any content or other information:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That violates, infringes or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- That violates any law, statute, regulation, rule or ordinance (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, profane, abusive, racially, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or entity, or otherwise contains foul language;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
In addition to the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Download or upload any content or material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any area within this website;
- Collect or store personal information about other users of this website, or submit personal data on this website without their express permission and authority to do so;
- Attempt to access or use this website or the Content after your access or use has been terminated;
- Affect the way this website displays Content (including any pages contained therein) other than through adjustments to your browser or display settings to facilitate your personal viewing of this website;
- Use any automated means to access or use this website or to collect any Content contained therein;
- Modify or create variant versions of Caravel Global Investments Ltd.’s name, trademark or logos;
- Interfere with or disrupt this website or the infrastructure;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this website or to manipulate your presence on this website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or its infrastructure;
- Engage in any acts or omissions that could constitute a violation of applicable laws, statutes, regulations, rules or ordinances.