Looking for the freedom of being your own boss without all the stress and investment of financial resource associated with running an IFA business? Trade under Caravel Global brand as a Network Consultant.
This is an opportunity to be part of as yet small team with superb training, constant support, really excellent remuneration levels and transparent honesty. I can personally highly recommend the Principal. They’re looking for at least two years’ offshore experience working in a wealth management business.
· This position would ideally suit experienced UK financial advisors, or those with experience advising UK / EU expatriates
· Proven working experience as a Financial adviser
· Excellent in communication and client-relationship skills
· Develop, lead and manage the sales organization to advise on financial products and solutions.
· Organizational and will have time management skills
· Will have the capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs and industries
· Will have the capacity to adapt to an often fast-paced industry
· Focused approach to build business
· Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services
· Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
· Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
· Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting=
· Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits
· Comply with all industry rules and regulations
· Competitive Commission Structure
· Incentive on Transferal of Existing Assets Under Management
You can work either face to face or remotely in any location you like. Please only apply if you have the required investment advisory / wealth management sales experience.
We looking for an experienced client relationship manger (also called BDM’s or financial coordinators) to work from home.
Coordinators are people who have previously worked in client-facing and in telesales and/or in appointment-making roles, preferably within the financial services (financial planning / investments / insurance) industry.
Outstanding, clear articulate English communication skills, both verbal and written, are the most important attributes of the successful candidates.
You will be working alongside a team of appointed Financial Advisers and your main job will be to help them to secure qualified appointments (meetings) through extensive networking and area-based client research.
· Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs to develop a solid financial plan
· Promote our client’s products and services portfolio
· Strengthen relationships with our client’s customers
· English First Language (Business level)
· Previous experience in a Business Development Manager role in international financial services
· Skilled in using Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Well developed negotiation skills
· Customer support experience
· Excellent time management and planning skills
· You are currently in a telesales or client-facing role: 1 year’s experience
· You have a crisp, clear and articulate English, Western-style phone manner: 1 years’ experience
· You speak in a clear English accent with preferably no other discernible accent
· You are highly organized
· Ability to make high volume of phone calls to prospects.
· Ability to proactively source leads, from the internet, from networking events to using social media and business networking sites
An industry leading 40% of gross commission for the first 6 months on all closed business, UNCAPPED, with salary option after trial period.
Only candidates with existing experience in financial telesales experience (1+ year’s experience) will be considered for this role.
Where are our people from?